We can help you find the resources
you need to get the job done!
Real Estate Appraisal Forms
Need a Real Estate Appraisal? Sumbit your Real Estate Appraisal order online right now via our Online Order Form or find out how else you can submit your order to The Jordan Real Estate Group. We can provide you with comprehensive real estate appraisal services, title insurance and closing services.
Below are links to real estate appraisal forms. Click on the form number and a PDF of the form will open in your browser. Contact Us at (800)432-0052 if we can help you fulfill your real estate appraisal, title insurance or real estate closing needs.
- 1004 - (URAR) Uniform Residential Appraisal Report - One Unit (Single Family) appraisal with an interior and exterior inspection.
- 1004C - Manufactured Home Appraisal Report - One Unit manufactured homes (mobile home) based on an interior and exterior property inspection. Modular home appraisals are completed on the URAR form.
- 1004D - Appraisal Update and/or Completion Report - For use with all One to Four Unit appraisals. This form is used to obtain an appraisal update OR a final inspection for new construction.
- 1004MC - Market Conditions Addendum to the Appraisal Report - The purpose of this addendum is to provide the lender/client with a clear and accurate understanding of the market trends and conditions prevalent in the subject neighborhood.
- 1007 - Rent Survey Schedule - Used to determine market rent for Single Family, Condominium and PUD properties.
- 1025 - Small Residential Income Property Appraisal Report - Appraisal of a Two to Four Unit property based on an exterior and interior inspection.
- 1073 - Individual Condominium Unit Appraisal Report- One Unit individual condominium unit appraisal with an interior and exterior inspection.
- 1075 - Exterior Only Inspection Individual Condominium Unit Appraisal Report - One Unit individual Condominium unit appraisal based solely on an exterior inspection.
- 2000 - One Unit Residential Appraisal Field Review Form - Appraisal field review form for One Unit appraisal reports.
- 2000A - Two to Four Unit Residential Appraisal Field Review Form - Appraisal field review form for Two to Four Unit appraisal reports.
- 2006 - Desk Review form- Desk review form for the review of One to Four Unit appraisals without an interior or exterior inspection of the subject or comparable sales. This review is completed within the office.
- 2055 - Exterior Only Inspection Residential Appraisal Report - One Unit (Single Family) appraisal based solely on an exterior inspection. Interior inspections must be completed on the URAR. This form cannot be used for Condominium Drive-By assignments. There is no allowable format for a Drive-By Two to Four Unit appraisal.
- 2090 - Individual Cooperative Interest Appraisal Report - Appraisal of an individual cooperative unit based on an interior and exterior inspection.
- 2095 - Exterior-Only Inspection Individual Cooperative Appraisal Report - Appraisal of an individual cooperative unit based on an exterior inspection.
- 216 - Operating Income Statement - Used with 1025, 1004 or 1073 appraisals to analyze income and expenses.
- Land Appraisal Report - Used for the appraisal of vacant land.
- REO Addendum - Real Estate Owned addendum for 1004 and 1025 appraisals.