We can help you
get the answers you need!
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development - The FHA Roster Appraiser's page on HUD's site.
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development - Homes & Communities - Condominium Search page.
- Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council - Search page to obtain Census Tract number.
- Municode.com - Municipal Code Corporation's codes of ordinances for local governments.
- FEMA - Federal Emergency Management Agency
- TerraFly - Enter an address to view imagery and data anywhere in the United States and in much of the world.
- Zillow - Find homes for sale by city, state or zip code. Find mortgage rates by state.
- RealEstateabc.com - Real Estate & Mortgage Resource. Various links to home values, listings, mortgage info, etc.
- U.S. Census Bureau - Housing data, dwelling ages, land use.
- NETROnline - Research property information through their public records portal and property data store.
Maryland & DC
- TaxRecords.com - Access tax records for Maryland and New Jersey.
- Maryland Department of Assessments & Taxation - Search the Real Property database and display property records.
- District of Columbia Real Property Search - Search and display real property assessment records.
- TaxRecords.com - Access tax records for New Jersey and Maryland. The site is excellent for Ocean County as it gives square footages of properties.
- New Jersey Association of County Tax Boards - Property assessment records search. Covers every county and town in New Jersey.
- Monmouth County Board of Taxation - Monmouth County Public Information System
- Vital Services Group - Access to New Jersey property tax records (paid subscription required).
- Atlantic City & County Board of Realtors - MLS Listing Data for the following areas: Atlantic City, South Jersey Shore-Northern Area, South Jersey Shore-Central, Ocean City, Upper Township & Cape May County, Cumberland, Salem & Gloucester County areas.