We know your time is valuable.
By allowing you to access Web Trax,
our online tracking system,
you can easily place orders,
track them, view our notes
and download reports and attachments.
WebTrax On-Line Order Tracking System
WebTrax Log In Changes
The Jordan Real Estate Group and Quality Title & Abstract Agency are upgrading our technology to better serve our business partners and vendors. We have begun the transition to a more efficient server which is phase one of a two phase upgrade. You will have continued access to your account with no interruption.
User names and passwords that are stored will no longer be saved. You just need to enter your user name and password within the new server and you will have immediate access.
Logging Into WebTrax
Log into Web Trax to access your order information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you have difficulty with your login credentials please contact email@example.com
How Do I Get a WebTrax Account?
Web Trax accounts are issued by our corporate office. To get your secure WebTrax ID, please contact our Customer Service Department at (800)432-0052 or use our Contact Form to send us an e-mail.
How Do I Get a WebTrax Demo?
If you do not have a Web Trax account with us, you can log in with our test account credentials to try the services available to our Web Trax customers.
Test User ID: 15999
Test Password: visitor
What is WebTrax?
WebTrax is a custom tracking system of The Jordan Real Estate Group and Quality Title & Abstract Agency. It works 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Place appraisal, title and closing orders on line with immediate e-mail confirmation that the order has been received. Check status of your files on line with your secure password. Comments can be sent electronically from within an order. Eliminate the need for follow-up phone calls and faxes. Preliminary HUD's posted on line when binder is completed providing accurate figures for GFE and TIL. Print, e-mail or review completed appraisals, title binders, and HUD's from any computer. Using your secure access into our network, you control your files. Completed files are maintained on line for years of easy access.
- Multiple branch operations can be monitored on the system
- Branches or teams can be delineated as one unit or separate units
- WebTrax can be customized to fit individual needs
- Every client has their own secure on-line account
- Every client has on-line access to all of their title, closing and appraisal files
- All documents/attachments are stored on-line including the entire executed closing package
- All files can be tracked from any computer with a web browser
- Electronic confirmations sent upon receipt of the order, once the title file is clear to close and upon the successful completion of the appraisal or closing.
- Access to all internal notes so our clients can obtain the status of their files without picking up the phone. Clients can place a request or question directly into our tracking system 24 hours a day.
WebTrax - Video Tutorials
- Entering An Order Using WebTrax - this video demonstrates the process of entering an order into the WebTrax order tracking system.
- WebTrax Full Product Demonstration - this video demonstrates the various functions of the WebTrax order tracking system.
Need Help With Your WebTrax Account?
If you require further assistance or forgot your user name or password, please call the Jordan Real Estate Group Customer Service Department at (800)432-0052 or use our Contact Form to send us an e-mail.